Monday, January 4, 2016

My First Post of the Year


--by Linda O. Johnston


Hi, InkSpot fans,

Last month I wrote my last post of 2015.  And now--it's January.  This is my post for the first Monday of the month, in the first month of  2016.

I'm planning a fun, busy and productive 2016.  As I mentioned last month, my second Barkery & Biscuits Mystery, TO CATCH A TREAT, will be a May 2016 release, and my third Superstition Mystery, UNLUCKY CHARMS, is scheduled for October 2016.

And on the last day of 2015, I received some wonderful news.  My first Barkery Mystery, BITE THE BISCUIT, is a finalist for the Maxwell Award in the fiction category of the Dog Writers Association of America's annual writing competition!  I've got some stiff and excellent competition, including Midnight Ink's Sheila Boneham, but I'm thrilled just to receive the nomination, whether or not I win. 

So... Happy New Year!  May you each have a wonderful 2016, filled with happy surprises, lots of fun mysteries that you read and/or write, and everything else that you hope for.

No comments: