Friday, April 10, 2009

What Flavor Jellybean Are You?


Sometimes I like the silly quizzes one can find on the Internet. In honor of the Easter Bunny, I thought I’d post an especially silly one:

What Flavor Jelly Belly Are You?

This quiz lets you pick your favorite jellybean and then tells you what the flavor says about your personality.

For example, I choose margarita. Here was my result:

“Wildly optimistic and jovial, you know how to get through anything with flair. You have a certain "je ne sais quoi" that makes you an alluring companion.”

I don’t know about the French part and my favorite jellybeans are the black ones in any case, but I am optimistic and usually jovial, so not bad.

What does your flavor say about your personality? Do you agree?

P.S. – This image is of George Clooney and is made entirely of Jelly Belly jellybeans! Isn’t he sweet?

6 comments:

Sue Ann Jaffarian said...

I chose cinnamon: "Sassy and bold, your behavior is often shocking - even to those who know you well. And while you're too hot to handle, people still are addicted to you."

I will be laughing about this a lot today while I pick at the Jelly Bellys in a bowl on my desk. I hate the black/licorice ones and always pick them out.

G.M. Malliet said...

I got a good one. Green Apple:

Of all the flavors, you're the most complex and the most real. A little sweet, a little sour, and totally tangy. People can't describe you, but they love you!

I feel like Sally Fields.

jbstanley said...

Sue Ann,

Send me the black ones - they're my favorite!

Gin, you're way hotter than Sally.

G.M. Malliet said...

Sue Ann - What I don't understand is how someone who has written a book with a character called Granny Apples could have chosen the cinnamon!

JB - merci beaucoup! ;-)

Alan Orloff said...

JB, I'm with you, licorice is best.

"You are an acquired taste. The less people fight your strange ways, the more they like them."

Hmmm.

And are you sure that's Clooney? I would have said Keith.

jbstanley said...

Alan,

I'm working on Keith's jellybean portrait right now. I just keep eating his left eye...