Saturday, September 17, 2011

Inkspot News - September 17, 2011

Keith here

While much of the crime fiction world is still cavorting at the Bouchercon World Mystery Conference in St. Louis, I will be opining on the ebook revolution in a TV interview. On Sunday morning September 18 at 9AM, you can watch me doing my best to answer questions on the Press:Here broadcast on KNTV Channel 3 (or 703 in HD) in the San Francisco Bay Area. (The program is also carried on Comcast's California NonStop channel in LA and San Diego.) A little after halfway into the show, I am cross-examined by Scott McGrew of NBC, Jon Swartz of USA Today, and Mike Krey of Investor's Business Daily.

2 comments:

Jeanine Cronin said...

Keith, good luck with the interview and interrogation. I, for one, am enjoying reading ebooks on my iPad. I like being able to enlarge the type and to read in bed in the middle of the night without waking up my husband because my screen is back-lit.

Keith Raffel said...

Thanks, Jeanine. I'll post the link. (And it sounds like your hubby thanks you, too.)