Monday, December 7, 2015

Last Post of the Year

--by Linda O. Johnston

Hi, InkSpot fans,

Well, here we are, in December.  This is my post for the first Monday of the month on the last month of the year.

I've had a great 2015.  How about you?  For one thing, I had two mysteries published by Midnight Ink: BITE THE BISCUIT, the first Barkery & Biscuits Mystery, which came out in May, and KNOCK ON WOOD, the second Superstition Mystery, which was published in October.

I'm now looking forward to the same months, different year.  My second Barkery mystery, TO CATCH A TREAT, will be a May 2016 release, and my third Superstition Mystery, UNLUCKY CHARMS, is scheduled for October 2016.

That's not all I've been doing with my writing, but I figure those are the most appropriate to mention on InkSpot!

In any event, I hope all of you had a wonderful year and are having a great holiday season.  Enjoy what's left of 2015!

No comments: