Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Love is Murder - Photos Up!

by G.M. Malliet

I love going to conferences, but I have to say the aftermath can be overwhelming: bits of paper/receipts to sort out, people I promised to email for some reason.

I'm taking the easy way out today by sharing my LIM photos with you on Facebook. This is a public link to the photos; even if you are not a member, you should not be asked to register or anything to see them.

If you are a Facebook member, you can help me tag the people, please! The reenactors--I wish I'd asked their names. The costumes looked unbelievably authentic. You had to blink to make sure you weren't seeing things.

Photo here is of Deb Baker, Joanna Campbell Slan, and me. I don't remember who took this shot but isn't it great?

p.s. Can anyone provide a link to the 2009 Lovey Award nominees and winners?

3 comments:

Jessica Lourey said...

Ah, look at those beautiful ladies. But when I follow the Facebook link, it shows the single picture of the agent meet and greet with no option for scrolling through pix. Is it me?

Jessica Lourey said...

Whee! Now it works. Fun.

Deb Baker said...

We are beautiful, no? LOL. What a fun time. Midnight Ink authors rock!