Thursday, March 24, 2016

See No Evil?

From: url

True crime, historical, cozy. You can find many a mystery in all your favorite categories on T.V. At my house, my husband has been watching a lot of Investigation Discovery lately. (Spoiler: the husband usually does it!) My current "laundry folding" show (the show I pick to binge watch on Netflix while folding loads and loads of laundry) is How To Get Away With Murder. I'm loving every second of it. It's like a mystery within a mystery. My last binge watch was The Mysteries of Laura. I was so bummed when I couldn't find season two on Netflix. I'll find a way to catch up somehow! I'm anxiously awaiting the return of Grantchester's next season that begins on Easter Sunday, March 27. (And not just because of James Norton, but I'll admit, he's a bonus!) I don't get the Hallmark Mystery Channel to watch Murder, She Baked, but I haven't read the books either. (I know! I know! One of the most popular cozy series and this cozy author hasn't read them! I'm so ashamed.) 

If I could choose one book series that the T.V. producing fairies would magic onto my T.V., it would be Alan Bradley's Flavie de Luce series. I have a serious "thing" for quirky, British, historical stories and characters. What would your wish be to the mystery T.V. fairies?

1 comment:

Kirsten Weiss said...

I'd love to see Ian Rankin's Inspector Rebus series on TV. Unless it's already on the BBC, in which case, bring it here!